Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Mother of Two

I LOVE having 2 children (even though it has only been 3 1/2 weeks). It is definitely different, esspecially with an 18 month old that has started exploring and becoming more independant. I have said that it is more like a job with 2, where with one child it was like I had a little "buddy" tagging along with me (don't get me wrong it is still ALOT of work, it was more mentally challenging for me).

I hope and pray that I will be the best mom to both Spencer and Marissa as they grow up and explore life together. I pray that they realize that I love them both equally, but each in their own special way. I pray that I will be patient and loving while disciplining and teaching them to be respectful and loving to others. I pray that they will grow up knowing that their mom and dad desire them to know Jesus and live their lives for Him.

Since we had Spencer, I haven't been able to spend much quality time with Marissa. I desire and hope that she feels like she is still special to us. I have grown to love my little girl even more than I could have imagined the day she was born. Now this doesn't mean I don't love Spencer just as much, I have just realized how much Marissa has grown and how much I don't want her to get any bigger. I LOVE her little laugh, dimpled smile, quirky attitude, courage to try anything, caution to be careful trying anything, love for cleaning, dancing, animals, people, her brother, and the way she cuddles before bedtime (I could go on and on and on). We have such a great time together...she is such a unique, loving, crazy, funny little girl. I LOVE YOU MARISSA JOY!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment