Thursday, July 16, 2009

County Fair

Last Thursday, Marissa and I headed out, just the two of us to go to the County Fair in Salem. As I drove by the Young Life office (where my mom volunteers), I figured I better stop by and say hello. Once we told grandma our plans, there was no stopping her from coming with us. On our drive to Salem, Dan called to check in with us for the afternoon and I told him we were headed to the fair. At that point he decided to take an hour or so to have lunch with us and take Marissa to see some of the animals.

So, needless to say we all had a great time (Dan for just a little bit), looking at the animals and eating lunch. Marissa learned the sound a sheep makes and couldn't stop "baaing" the entire afternoon.

Feeding some of the animals.

Dan is sure instilling his love for animals in Marissa. She gets so excited to see any type of animal.

Checking out the Miniature Horse.

Grandma feeding Marissa nacho's. That's what grandma's are for, right???

No comments:

Post a Comment