Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Heavenly Hawaii

*From: February 21st-28th*
Photo Diary of our Hawaiian Vacation
For the first time since our wedding 6 1/2 years ago Dan and I were able to go on a vacation (other than work or the beach with my family). My mom, sister, and Dan's dad graciously watched our 2 beautiful children. We went with our good friends Ryan and Tara Bennett. Here is a glimpse into our week of "wonderful".

Picture out of our hotel.

Dan and I at our Luau.

Photo session before the Luau.

Dan and I on a whale watching and dinner tour.

Dan's favorite activity: renting mopeds.

After our late night walk on the beautiful Hawaiian beach.

Waren and Annabelle's Magic show. Dan and I were his "helpers".

Tara and I went on a submarine.

Ryan and Dan rented mopeds and treked around the island.

Hang Loose.

Last day in Hawaii. Filling up for gas. Tsunami warning.

Guys playing hacky-sack, while wating for the pseudo-tsunami.

No comments:

Post a Comment